Adsense New In-feed Ad

Latest Post

Chainsaw Man Chapter 85 Summary And Review: Kobeni Is Back! Wait Kobeni Is Back?

  Guys Kobeni is Back! Wait, Kobeni is back? (Chainsaw Man Chapter 85 Summary And Review) This all happens before "The Kobeni Dance Cha...

Review Of Hiragashi - Personal Opinion On Hiragashi, Rena And Rika

Hiragashi - We All Go A Little MAD Sometimes Don't WE?

"These are all Personal Opinions On Hiragashi"

I've come that far with the story of Higurashi, so it might be the right time to say this.
While I can still understand my inital hesitation, but I can agree on it less and less the more I get to know of the story. The first thing I got to know about it was the scene where Satoko gets murdered and after this, others told me about other brutal deaths, so it took me a while to get started with it - with the manga at least. And I must say, I'm glad I did it.

It's an awesome story and to me, everything right with horror. It only has a minimum of blood and gore, but a lot of suspense and psychological tension. It's disturbing seeing the characters drifting into madness, but at the same time very compelling.

The fact, that you only get bits and pieces of what's really going on keeps you glued to the story, because you just want to see what's behind all this.

While the timeloop makes you see the same story again and again, it's always from another point of view and get to see new aspects of the events, you didn't notice before.

My favorite characters are Rena and Rika. Both are so adorable, but yet have that shadow above them.

Despite her playful antics, Rena has that dark spot, she don't want to talk about; that makes her feel bad about herself to a point, where she thinks to have no right to be happy, while on the other hand, she goes quite far to protect her father as he is the only family, she has left.

While Rika appears that innocent, she hides an enormous amount of despair within herself, enough to break most other people - and she almost gave up herself.

Every character is susceptable to fall into madness and it happens to each one in different story arcs.
It's also one of those stories, where I can't really hate the main villain. Even though, this person does really despicable acts, once I got to know the backstory, I just can't hate this person anymore - even though I still despise the acts of that person.

I'm to start the anime soon and I hope, it makes me feel the same way as the manga.

- By Guest Blogger
Thanks For Reading, Leave a Like, +1, Share, Subscribe or Follow Me. Don't Forget To Check Out The Secret Link Of the DAY!

SURPRISE LINK OF THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Posting Comments:
* Be polite
* Don't flame
* Don't start a baseless argument
* Don't spam

Popular Posts

Adsense New In-article Ad