Adsense New In-feed Ad

Latest Post

Chainsaw Man Chapter 85 Summary And Review: Kobeni Is Back! Wait Kobeni Is Back?

  Guys Kobeni is Back! Wait, Kobeni is back? (Chainsaw Man Chapter 85 Summary And Review) This all happens before "The Kobeni Dance Cha...

WHAT WOMEN REALLY THINK OF SMALL DIAMOND ENGAEMENT RINGS. MARRY "YES"OR "NO"

Given The Small Ring, Would You Say Yes?
The arguement was, "would you marry a guy based on the quality of the diamond ring he offered you?". Here was what some of the community had to say about this.

LADIES ARGUEMENT FOR SAYING "YES" TO SMALL DIAMOND RINGS FOR ENGAGMENTS

"Yes I would marry him. Material things cannot measure love or value. Possessions do not make you rich. I do not wish to impress anyone with possessions,  only my character and actions." - Vader

"Yes I would. The point of having a relationship is to grow together. If he can accept the way I am, why not for a ring that symbolize our own relationship.. Even the girl whos married the richest man in the world doesn't guaranteed that she will be happy forever. It's all about accepting the other person to be a part of your life. Damn..I think I should be a speaker. Lmao  its just my non-valued opinion." - Mina

"Pretty sure if you are at the point he would propose then you already know he's broke. Now if he's well off and opens a box with that cubic zirconia you just spit in his face." - Josh
"If that's all he could afford, but his heart was honest and true, it would be shameful for the woman to turn him down, because the rock is too small....because that is what it is, ladies: a mineral from the earth, nothing more, nothing less." - Cc

"I  would shit the size of the rock has nothing to do with it. I have an older sister who has a huge enormous Rock her husband cheats and they fight on a daily" - Crystal

"You know when I was younger I wanted a grand engagement ring, and I got it but honestly it was mostly to show it off. Now I rarely wear it. Wish we had put that money to better use. You look at things differently when you get older, material stuff isn't as important" - Eve

"I have a ring thats beautiful but it is worth honestly $40.
One thing I know is my husband loves me and I feel it everyday. So that ring has a great value a symbol of our love. Money really really cannot find you that." - Jenne

"If he's the right man I would. I was proposed to over a decade ago and got to chose my engagement ring. My ex was actually embarrassed that I chose one with a smaller solitaire diamond (too much bling is uncomfortable for me). He could definitely afford more & was embarrassed that it might reflect his character. The writing in the inside said I love you in my native tongue. That's what mattered most. Even if we didn't move forward due to wanting different things in life, the ring itself is more of a second thought to me!" - Llagan

"It's not about the ring it's about the love you have for one another. I wouldn't care if I wasn't given a ring but was given something or done something crazy to remember the proposal by. If the ring is small and you say no just because of that he's better off finding someone else!!!!!!" - Enma

"I was proposed with this and we've been married for almost a decade with 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat, 2 chinchillas and 2 hamsters. So yeah, why not?" Gohu Sing Xi

"My Parents Started off with a normal Sm Diamond and during their years of marriage that diamond grew and grew . That's how is should be done in my opinion . Almost 50 years of marriage and what a  ring it is today! I don't care how much money you have I believe as the marriage grows so should the ring!" - Jeffrey

"I don't think it is the ring that matters. The ring is nothing but a symbol of your commitment. Yes a big diamond is nice, but I think the promise is more important." - Petre

"Of course I'd say yes.. he knows me though, so  that's just the temporary ring lol hell upgrade soon enough. Doesn't make me shallow, doesn't make our love any less than yours. We're two different people and he knows that I want an amazing ring, and if that means waiting til our babies, house, and life is situated then so be it. He wants to give me what I've always wanted, which is a cheap wedding dress because i don't care about the wedding.. I'd rather have a fabulous ring and honeymoon instead :)" - Hope

"I want my future husband to propose to me WITHOUT a ring. This way, I can make a conscious decision without the bright glare of the carets influencing my decision. I want a beautiful marriage, not just a beautiful wedding or a big ring... IJS" - Candy

"I might say yes but I wouldn't accept the ring. For one, I do not like it... it is not my style. If he loves me enough to want to spend his life with me, and wants the same from me, he needs to get me a ring that he knows I would love." - Julia

"If it's the man I'm with now, he could propose with a bread twist tie and I would say yes, because my man is worth it, I don't need a ring from him to prove that he loves me. I know he loves me." - Issabella

"Material things mean nothing. If he will do it with true heart. Will express his Feelings. Don't take me and my feelings for granted. If he will care for me and my feelings. If he will make me his priority.
Then surely I'm gonna say yes..." Fatima

"I'd probably not marry either with that or a giant ass diamond. Probably just tell him to buy something for both of us with that money! (^~^)" - Amber Dytolv Weeb

"Yes, because it's not the ring I'm going to marry with, it's the one who gave it " - Sanchez Perez

LADIES ARGUEMENT FOR SAYING "NO" TO SMALL DIAMOND RINGS FOR ENGAGMENTS

"I'd have to say no. Better to wait till he's more financially secure if that's all he could afford. Lack of money can destroy a marriage. Unless, of course, you are the breadwinner.  And this is assuming this is all he could afford and is not spending the rest on gambling, beer and/or other selfish things.  But, financial crisis is number one predictor of divorce. Sincerely, A Divorce Attorney" - Charlote

"I'm a guy but really! He should have gotten a bigger ring. An engagement ring is not that expensive. A decent sized engagement ring will show that he is willing to work for it. A wife to be deserve a good size wedding rings." - Augustine

"If that's all he could afford then I'm sure a woman would understand but if he is just being cheap even as a guy I would tell a girl no way should you do that. What else in life is he gonna cheap out on. I've known people that will blow money on themselves but are penny pinchers when it comes to other people even kids, wife or girlfriend. So it all depends on if a woman should." - Jason

"No sorry engagement rings can be quite inexpensive if you research. You dont need 6 months to a year salary to pay for it. That is a hideous ring small." - Laura

CONCLUSION

Does the size of the engagement ring really matter? Here was one persons beautiful response!

"I am not putting anyone down for any answer that was given here, but I do find it interesting that so many people say money doesn't matter. If that's true, why is it such a huge source of aggravation, tension, and fighting for so many couples? When exactly does it stop being no big deal and start being a huge deal? Should you pick someone just because of the things they have? Of course not, but people should think about their wants, needs, and goals before accepting a proposal from someone who will never help meet those needs, wants, goals, etc..." - Tabitha

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS! SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE OUR ARTICLE!

- By Guest Blogger written from a Smartphone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Rings

    ReplyDelete

Rules For Posting Comments:
* Be polite
* Don't flame
* Don't start a baseless argument
* Don't spam

Popular Posts

Adsense New In-article Ad